Hands First Proven Effective
- Long term, frequent use of alcohol-based sanitisers can cause skin irritation. Hands First will not dry your skin.
- Alcohol strips the skin of its protective natural oils, which increases its susceptibility to infection. Hands First is alcohol-free.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitisers stop working the instant they dry. Hands First continues to remain active for up to four hours after application
- Alcohol-based sanitisers have a harsh smell and can be sticky and slimy. Hands First is fragrance-free with no sticky feel.
- Alcohol-based sanitisers sting little cuts on hands. Hands First will not sting.
- Hands First lasts up to five times longer than alcohol-based gels1
- Alcohol-based sanitisers can tarnish jewellery, stain fabrics and fade nail polish. Hands First will not.
1 – 50ml of Hands First will provide 100-120 applications. 60ml of Purell will provide 29-30 applicationsTo The Top